Really need help
August 29, 2013 9:24 AM   Subscribe

I really need recommendations for a therapist who deals with loss and grief, not just for bereavement situations. I'm in DC and need to use Metro. Thanks.
posted by jgirl to Health & Fitness (1 answer total)
The Wendt Center has three offices in the DC-Metro area and specializes in grief and trauma counseling. The intake phone number for counseling services there is 202-204-5021.
posted by sevensnowflakes at 10:17 AM on August 29, 2013

« Older What are good, somewhat secret, subreddits?   |   An IKEA hack idea grows in the Bronx Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.