Looking for Cognitive Behavioral Therapist Recs in DC

Looking for recommendations for a CBT therapist in Washington, DC preferably near Chinatown/MetroCenter/Union Station/NoMA. Ideally takes BlueCross insurance.

I've been dealing with some work stress lately that has led to some anxiety and stomach issues and my doctor recommended working with a CBT therapist to help with that as well as some generic twentysomething-what-am-I-doing-with-my-life angst.

Also, please feel free to MeMail me if you prefer that!
posted by forkisbetter to Health & Fitness (2 answers total) 5 users marked this as a favorite

Don't have a DC specific rec for you, but when I did this I used the National Association of Cognitive Behavioral Therapists website at http://nacbt.org/searchfortherapists.asp. Got a very good therapist that way.
posted by InfidelZombie at 1:51 PM on January 9

Some suggestions for therapists that I received also included Rachel Wernicke and Sandra Goodbody.
posted by forkisbetter at 9:31 AM on January 14

« Older I was out of the country from ...   |  I have been wanting to get som... Newer »