Don Draper's drink glasses?
January 5, 2011 9:53 PM   Subscribe

Need help finding the glasses found in Don's office in Mad Men (as seen on the season 3 dvd/blu ray cover here and here). Just want to buy them, assume similarity with these glasses, not price, is the priority.
posted by Patbon to Shopping (5 answers total) 8 users marked this as a favorite
I googled "rimmed old fashioned tumbler mad men" and here they are. I need to stop now before I wind up buying some.
posted by fingersandtoes at 10:07 PM on January 5, 2011

Best answer: Etsy has several that are pretty close.

The name is 'roly poly glass'.
posted by Paragon at 10:07 PM on January 5, 2011

Best answer: You'll find the exact glasses all over eBay. They are Dorothy Thorpe Roly Poly glasses.
posted by zephyr_words at 10:45 PM on January 5, 2011 [2 favorites]

If you completely strike out, let me know. I have a bunch of them that are authentic 1960s vintage from a relative's liquor cabinet.
posted by kaszeta at 4:42 PM on January 6, 2011

I've seen them many times in antique stores.
posted by tamitang at 6:19 PM on January 6, 2011

« Older I was feeling insecure, you might not love me...   |   AutoCAD Monkey Substitute Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.