Join 3,497 readers in helping fund MetaFilter (Hide)

What is this thing?
May 17, 2012 6:13 AM   Subscribe

What is this snuggly thing?

I came across this Pinterest. Does anyone know what it is and where I can get one? When I tried to follow the threads, I came to a dead end.
posted by ATX Peanut to Home & Garden (2 answers total) 12 users marked this as a favorite
It's called a Blandito.
posted by ThisKindNepenthe at 6:34 AM on May 17, 2012 [3 favorites]

OMG, thank you! I knew someone would have an answer. Cheers!
posted by ATX Peanut at 7:07 AM on May 17, 2012

« Older My mother, who has borderline ...   |  I'm trying to wrestle with fli... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.