Tokyo Sexytime!

Asking for a friend- I'm serious! Friend is headed to Tokyo this December, and is looking for some cool weird funny sexy sex clubs and/or shops. "More quirky than scary," she says. Any ideas?
posted by foxy_hedgehog to Travel & Transportation around Tokyo, Japan (4 answers total) 4 users marked this as a favorite

Tokyo Damage Report's Tokyo Tour Guide is what you want. BATTLE and the associated shops are my #1 recommended Weird Sexy Shops, they'll provide years of Things In Japan stories.
posted by soma lkzx at 6:21 PM on November 26, 2011

There may be a decent list at sunnypages -- I know there's a HUGE sex shop in Akihabara. It's seven floors!

http://yonasu.com/a-7-story-sex-shop-in-akihabara-tokyo/
posted by Ms. Moonlight at 2:08 AM on November 27, 2011

Condomania!
posted by monocot at 8:21 AM on November 27, 2011

I've been to the sex shop in Akihabara. It's pretty interesting, and has something for every... taste. Don't be one of the giggling foreigners who venture no further than the PVC maid costumes on the ground floor, though. There is so much more waiting upstairs.
posted by KokuRyu at 7:32 PM on December 12, 2011

« Older I used to have clear goals. No...   |  I'm female in my mid-twenties ... Newer »