Chase credit card privacy settings
September 13, 2011 11:42 AM Subscribe
Help with Chase's credit card privacy settings...
posted by mrunderhill to Work & Money (5 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
I'm going through Chase's privacy settings and I'm lost in their intentionally misleading wording...
These are three options:
- Please limit the sharing of information, about my credit worthiness, with your affiliates for their everyday business purposes as described in your Privacy Notice.
- Please limit the sharing of my personal information with nonaffiliates to market to me as described in your Privacy Notice.
- Please limit the sharing of my personal information with your affiliates to market to me as described in your Privacy Notice.
And some california specific ones:
- Please do not share my information within the Chase family of companies as described in Chase's California privacy notice.
- Please do not share my information with other companies outside of Chase that provide financial products and services as described in Chase's California privacy notice.
Obviously, I want them to inform the credit bureaus of my "credit worthiness"... But that's it. Can I safely select all of these options or does that mean my credit report will show no more payments on my chase cards?