Need a divorce lawyer in WA.
September 14, 2007 1:42 PM   Subscribe

I'm looking for a good divorce attorney in Washington state. There are no child custody issues, but the property division and/or alimony could be complicated.
posted by anonymous to Human Relations (1 answer total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
Try your local lawyer referral service.
posted by exogenous at 7:00 PM on September 14, 2007

« Older Why didn't I think of that!   |   I want to go somewhere and I don't care where. Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.