Kit to convert two twin beds into a king-size?
May 2, 2004 1:17 PM   Subscribe

AskBedFilter: I'm looking for a kit to convert two twin beds into a king-size.

I once saw a kit in a catalog that had a very long Velcro strap that went around both mattresses to force them together, and a strap with a fuzzy pad that went down the top of the bed to fill the crack between the two mattresses. This seems ideal, but I can't find it now, and my Google-fu is failing me. Any ideas?
posted by Vidiot to Home & Garden (2 answers total)
twin bed converters. I had seen them on Froogle a while ago when looking for a regular cheap bed, but it does take a little searching.

Comfort House or Stacks and stacks - I don't know anything more about it though.
posted by jb at 1:40 PM on May 2, 2004

Bingo. Thanks, jb!
posted by Vidiot at 1:46 PM on May 2, 2004

« Older Super Nintendo Multiplayer Games   |   Where can I find free, good-quality icons? Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.