Nubbly flip flops?
June 2, 2021 7:45 PM   Subscribe

I’ve got achy feet and am looking for a pair of those nubbly flip flops to wear around the house..

Do you have a pair that you love? There seems to be a bunch on Amazon but the prices are all over the place. I’m looking for quality and great massage action
posted by onebyone to Shopping (4 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite
Best answer: My daughter has a pair of Adidas with a nubby inner sole that she loves. Addida-ssage, she calls it. From Dicks sporting goods.
posted by j810c at 10:36 PM on June 2, 2021

Best answer: I’m wearing a pair of Adissage sandals right now.
posted by kevinbelt at 4:03 AM on June 3, 2021

Flip flops may be a cause of your achy feet.

There's a flip flop ask-me a few questions up that may have answers for you if you're still looking.
posted by aniola at 10:43 AM on June 3, 2021 [1 favorite]

I have a couple pairs of Crocs flip-flops that I like a lot that have what I think you're looking for.
posted by bluesky43 at 2:37 PM on June 3, 2021

« Older You are not my vet but my vet is closed   |   You win the white carnation Newer »

You are not logged in, either login or create an account to post comments