Name that keyboard layout
October 30, 2017 4:35 AM   Subscribe

My company is using this stock photo for some open enrollment posts on our intranet. What has me more concerned than what benefit choices I'm going to make for the next year is this: what keyboard layout is that?
posted by noneuclidean to Computers & Internet (2 answers total)
The 'O' appears twice so it doesn't seem like a standard keyboard layout.
posted by vacapinta at 4:38 AM on October 30, 2017 [1 favorite]

Best answer: It's Turkish, but with the diacritical marks shopped off for some reason.
posted by BobInce at 4:45 AM on October 30, 2017 [5 favorites]

« Older Graphic designers of MeFi! Where do you go, online...   |   Seasonal cookbooks similar to Mark Bittman's... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.