What is this (kitchen?) tool?
December 27, 2016 12:51 PM   Subscribe

Here is a picture of a friend's (kitchen?) gadget. Anyone know what it is? (I won't be able to give any further feedback, since it's not in my possession. All I have is the photo.)
posted by The Deej to Home & Garden (5 answers total)
Looks like a zester.
posted by CoffeeHikeNapWine at 12:58 PM on December 27, 2016

Tadaaaaa! That's got to be it, noneuclidean. You've helped at least one person sleeping well tonight. Thanks!
posted by The Deej at 1:02 PM on December 27, 2016 [1 favorite]

Hah, from that one picture I was all set to declare that it was a removable handle for cookware.
posted by intermod at 8:01 PM on December 27, 2016 [1 favorite]

intermod, thanks for that, even though it's incorrect, because I thought it reminded me of something as well, and that's what it was!

For the record, my first guess was zester/peeler, but a Google search didn't show any that looked like that. And a Google image search of my friend's photo didn't bring up the correct answer either. I had a passing thought that it might be for corn on the cob, but it was so fleeting that I never searched for that phrase.
posted by The Deej at 6:18 AM on December 28, 2016

« Older Looking for a twitter app   |   MLK Weekend Retreat on the East Coast Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.