Illuminate me
July 30, 2005 10:55 PM   Subscribe

Where can I find a lamp like the ones on the West Wing sets?

Specifically the brass lamps on Bartlet and Leo's desks that have three straight white candle-sleeves extending from a brass base base, brass ring finial on top, and a round black shade. A good hour of searching online has not turned up any models that are even a reasonable facsimile.
posted by shinnin to Shopping (4 answers total)
looks kind of close
so does this one (4th one down)
Assuming that those are close, I remember seeing that style of brass table lamp offered as expensive graduate gifts in a mailing from my sister's school a year or so ago, and then noticing the similarity to the lamps on the show.
posted by PY at 11:21 PM on July 30, 2005

ah - is that it?
posted by PY at 11:24 PM on July 30, 2005

The last one would make sense - Bartlet was gov of NH and the WW has great set dressers.
posted by CunningLinguist at 7:24 AM on July 31, 2005

Response by poster: The second one you pointed out appears to be in the VP's office:

But the one I'm looking for is more streamlined than these. (I can't for the life of me find a picture.)
posted by shinnin at 8:22 AM on July 31, 2005

« Older Help me eat in Vancouver and Victoria!   |   Dual OSes on Mac... help! Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.