Can you recommend an American therapist in Israel?
July 10, 2011 11:30 AM   Subscribe

Can you recommend an American therapist in Israel?

This is a long shot, but I have a good friend who recently moved to Israel and is experiencing significant distress. She wants an American therapist in the center (ideally around rehovot or so). If you can make a recommendation, or at least direct us to more information, it would be quite a mitzva. Thank you.
posted by namesarehard to Human Relations (3 answers total)
The TAANGLO Yahoo group might be a good place to start. When I lived in Jerusalem, I used the version for that city (JANGLO) for all kinds of things.
posted by lemonwheel at 11:39 AM on July 10, 2011

I just private messaged you two psychologists worth checking out.
posted by eytanb at 1:19 PM on July 10, 2011

You can try contacting the American Embassy. Embassies have Community Liaison Officers who help with problems like this.
posted by The corpse in the library at 9:55 AM on July 14, 2011

« Older Resources for studying Chinese characters   |   Getting a job in spite of flaws Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.