Seeking recomendations for an analog 24"-27" TV flat screen stereo sound
October 6, 2004 12:24 PM Subscribe
We're shopping for an analog tv, 24" - 27", flat screen, stereo sound. This will be our first purchase of a decent tv. My methodology consists of the usual suspects (amazon, epinions, cnet) and looking at boxes in the store and trying to determine which one looks the best.
- Many of the geek sites don't even talk about the low-end.
- Is there anything else I should look for, other than good sound and picture?
- Should I just eat the extra $100 and buy a Sony?
- Am I going to regret not getting HD?
- We are going to use it primarily to watch an occasional dvd, and some light home teevee viewing.
- We are not home theater people, per se.