Join 3,557 readers in helping fund MetaFilter (Hide)

Buying a nicely-made desktop tickler file system
May 9, 2008 6:18 AM   Subscribe

I am looking for a desktop tickler/pass-forward file system that's really *classy* and well-made from quality materials, not the typical wire-basket-with-manila-folders that most places sell.
posted by TheManChild2000 to Shopping (4 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite

For my home office I have purchased a few things from See Jane Work, which are both classy and well made AND some of them are even eco-friendly! Also just featured on Apartment Therapy, I have four of these, used in conjunction with these, create an office environment that actually makes me HAPPY to file.
posted by banannafish at 8:57 AM on May 9, 2008 [1 favorite]

You could put these or other nice folders of your liking into this beautiful leather accordion file. Or build something
posted by peachfuzz at 9:08 AM on May 9, 2008

ugh, meant to say, or you could build something with tabbed folders with Levenger's Circa notebook system.
posted by peachfuzz at 9:09 AM on May 9, 2008

The See Jane Work stuff is nice, as is the Levenger leather, but I'm thinking more permanent desktop furniture. Probably just have to make something.
posted by TheManChild2000 at 8:26 PM on May 10, 2008

« Older How do I change the version of...   |  Is there a service that will g... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.