Know of any cool places to get married and have a reception in West-Central Wisconsin?
April 5, 2007 7:47 PM Subscribe
I'm getting married. We're looking for a cool place to have the ceremony and reception.
We're looking for places that aren't fire stations, town halls, or church basements. Unless they're *really cool* fire stations. I'd also like to not be at a wedding factory, where they pump out weddings multiple times a day.
posted by adamwolf to Grab Bag (18 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite
* Within an hour of Eau Claire, WI (West Central Wisconsin)
* Ceremony and reception at same place
* Enough space for 100 people to eat, and 200 people at the dance
* High ceilings
* Well lit
* Natural colors
* Plated service
* Not potluck food (no sloppy joes, coleslaw, baked beans)
* Won't look like a conference room being used for a wedding reception
We're pretty flexible, and mostly just gathering ideas, so feel free to suggest something that doesn't quite fit all my requirements.