Who took this photo?

I'd love to see more work by this photographer. I've tried what I think are likely google searches and have found nothing - maybe I'm using the wrong search terms, but if anyone knows or has suggestions, I'd be grateful! Photo here.
posted by blaneyphoto to Media & Arts (5 answers total) 4 users marked this as a favorite

Tomas Rucker. Found with Google Images' search by image.
posted by zsazsa at 5:46 PM on August 20

...and that's what this place is for. Thank you!
posted by blaneyphoto at 5:52 PM on August 20

I deleted the image because the question was answered and I did not want to post another photographers work.
posted by blaneyphoto at 5:53 PM on August 20

Just FYI for future searches -- if you right click the original image, choose "copy image url", then go to google and paste that url into the search box, and hit search. The resulting page should have a link at the top "search by image"; click that, and google should return all matching (and also similar) images.
posted by inigo2 at 6:19 PM on August 20 [2 favorites]

But, jeez, now I want to see the photo!
posted by Chitownfats at 5:57 AM on August 21

« Older I'm in Calgary at the tail end...   |  I'm a vegetarian who is trying... Newer »