Babycare secrets that you didn't even know to ask about.
May 27, 2014 7:15 AM Subscribe
We have a very new baby (as of two weeks ago) as an inveterate optimiser (read, lazy person) I am looking for all the little tips and tricks you have picked up for managing tiny babies.
posted by Just this guy, y'know to Human Relations (52 answers total) 47 users marked this as a favorite
We are currently doing a mix between breastfeeding and formula so useful hacks might include:
- Increasing breastmilk supply
- Reducing female aches and pains
- How to effectively make and cool down formula (or how to have it ready for when it might be needed)
- How to make a baby go to sleep when you want to
- How not to spend millions of pounds on ridiculous baby things.
- Any other brilliant discoveries you have made about how best to live with a roommate that is between 0 and 12 months.