Show and accept edits in WordPress posts?

So I've Googled and checked out the WordPress support forums about this, but I'm not finding what I want. Is there any plugin that allows WordPress to have a function like Track Changes in Word? I'm talking about within a post -- so if I made edits (punctuation, changing words, whatever) in a certain post, someone else could see them and also accept or reject them. Just viewing the "Revisions" in WP isn't cutting it.
posted by trillian to Technology (3 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

Revisionary or Edit Flow should do what you need.
posted by Magnakai at 12:12 PM on April 25

Thanks! Edit Flow looks like it offers more features than Revisionary but I can't find a mention anywhere of a track-changes-like feature in Edit Flow. That seems to be the main purpose of Revisionary. Hmm.
posted by trillian at 12:25 PM on April 25

Ah, sorry, I was thinking of the ICE plugin, partly developed by the NYT. AFAIK, it works well with Edit Flow.

Other possibly interesting avenues: Post Forking, this wordpress.stackexchange question
posted by Magnakai at 1:10 PM on April 25

« Older I will soon be starting a proj...   |  Amazon put a large deposit in ... Newer »