How to make Flash based music player for Facebook?

I am starting a music/lifestyle blog. I want to be able to post songs from the artists on the blog (with their permission of course) on the blog's Facebook page to get the word of mouth going. I don't have enough web expertise to code from scratch, but if I had a player I could customize, I can modify the look and feel to my the blog. Any ideas on a Flash based mp3 player I could use? It could work on other platforms but it definitely has to work on Facebook too. PS. thinking of something along the lines of what soundcloud uses www.facebook.com/soundcloud
posted by FireStyle to Computers & Internet (2 answers total)

Like this. That may not be the most up-to-date answer, but StackOverflow is a far better place to ask development questions than here, and it is Facebook's official support forum.
posted by b1tr0t at 4:32 PM on February 11

Why would you just not use soundcloud?
posted by empath at 8:10 PM on February 11 [1 favorite]

« Older I've only worked in a small bu...   |  I need to know more songs/arti... Newer »