How to make Flash based music player for Facebook?

I am starting a music/lifestyle blog. I want to be able to post songs from the artists on the blog (with their permission of course) on the blog's Facebook page to get the word of mouth going. I don't have enough web expertise to code from scratch, but if I had a player I could customize, I can modify the look and feel to my the blog. Any ideas on a Flash based mp3 player I could use? It could work on other platforms but it definitely has to work on Facebook too. PS. thinking of something along the lines of what soundcloud uses
posted by FireStyle to Computers & Internet (2 answers total)
Like this. That may not be the most up-to-date answer, but StackOverflow is a far better place to ask development questions than here, and it is Facebook's official support forum.
posted by b1tr0t at 4:32 PM on February 11, 2014

Why would you just not use soundcloud?
posted by empath at 8:10 PM on February 11, 2014 [1 favorite]

« Older I've only worked in a small bu...   |  I need to know more songs/arti... Newer »