Can you help me replace a favorite yellow cardigan?
January 11, 2014 10:59 AM Subscribe
I dearly loved my mustard-yellow Lands' End merino wool cardigan. In fact, I loved it to the point that it has started to fall apart. I am struggling to find a replacement. Can you help?
posted by pants to Clothing, Beauty, & Fashion (7 answers total) 3 users marked this as a favorite
I've looked on eBay and have found the item only available in size 3X
- I wore the Small (6-8). I'm open to other brands but haven't found a good match through Googling. What I loved about this cardigan in no particular order:
- v-neck (not polo) and length (hit at the hip, not too "flowy" or long)
- avoiding embellishments (rhinestones etc) - although the tan edging on the pockets was nice
- quality of material - I'm not married to merino but I loved the softness, lack of bulk, and warmth
- color - this shade (called "heather dijon" by Lands End) was not too neon-bright and surprisingly versatile
Can you help me find a replacement for this cardigan-shaped hole in my wardrobe? Thank you! (PS - in the US if you are suggesting online shops)