Help me find a new perfect purse!
October 17, 2013 8:13 AM Subscribe
Did you ever own the perfect purse? I did, until it tore
. I know it could potentially be repaired, but I am going to have to face the fact that one day I'm going to have to replace it. Problem is that I am in love with the open giant pockets on the front. Help me find a new purse!
posted by royalsong to shopping (16 answers total) 4 users marked this as a favorite
This is a Target brand (mossimo supply co) purse, bought 2+ years ago. I've been back to Target to find one like it and haven't been successful. I don't care about brands or designer items. I buy my purses based on function and not fashion.
Picture of the front with the giant pockets
current purse dimensions:
height (bottom to top): 15 inches
width (left side to right side): 13 inches
depth (back to front): 4 inches
bands/handles: 1 inch
height: 7 inches
width: 6.5 inches
must haves in the new purse:
Nice to haves:
- crossbody style, the wider the band the better
- front pockets must be big enough for your average smartphone
- taller then it is wider
- less then $40
(ideally less then $30)
- (p)leather bottom.
- Colorful pattern (vera bradley style/knockoffs would be fantastic)
- I originally bought this purse because it is patterned but had a leaf design instead of a floral design.
- Close to the current dimensions listed above
I'd love to be able to buy it online or pick it up in a store. I live in and around ann arbor, mi. I'd also entertain etsy sellers or commissioning someone to make me one.