I'm on the market for a new everyday purse/bag, and I'm having trouble finding exactly what I'm looking for. Can you help?
- Cross-body with adjustable straps
- Canvas rather than leather or nylon
- Dark colours
- No visible brand names or other extravagant exterior embellishment
- Preferably no patterns or graphics, though I can be flexible
- I'm an artsy geek in my mid-20s, go nuts
- It should hold an iPad comfortably with room for a small sketch/note/book, a wallet, and a bottle of water
- I do not
want a messenger/laptop bag; looking at it from the front it should be about the size of an 8.5"x11" piece of paper, give or take
- At least 1 or 2 exterior pockets for cellphone and keys/cards
- Zippered top, or else a flap over the top
Nice but optional:
- Multiple interior compartments or pockets. The more the better.
- Ideally $50-75, though I can go up to $100-$125 if it's really perfect
Examples of others that come close:
- Example 1
, Example 2
: So so so so SO close, but they're too big. If I don't find anything better I might still go with one of these.
- Example 3
: Comes close wrt functionality, but it's a little too big/triangular.