August 25, 2012 5:20 PM Subscribe
Two single girls driving up to Toronto from Indianapolis for a 4 day weekend.. what should we do and other questions!
posted by xicana63 to travel & transportation around Toronto, ON (20 answers total) 4 users marked this as a favorite
Hi there two 24 year girls are driving up to Toronto from Indianapolis Th evening to Monday. A few quick questions
- Is crossing the border in my car easy? Or will are vehicle fees huge? (We're Americans, and the car is under my dad's name)
- Where should we stay? At least what neighborhood? We are looking to spend less than $100 a night but would like to stay some place near downtown (if that's where the awesome stuff is)
- Best place to party Fri/Sat night?
- Your fav attractions?
- Is there anything truly awesome to see on the way up there? Something we MUST stop and see?
- Should I just exchange currency here at the airport or wait til we get there?
Just a few things we love :
- hookah bars
- art museums
- walking tours
- any tours
- open air markets
- bar crawls
- brewery / tasting rooms
- cultural neighborhoods
- paths to go for a run / exercise
- local flare
- Korean bathhouses
I've already done some research .. but am super excited what you guys suggest! Thanks in advance?