Tripadvisor has melted my brain.
January 6, 2012 4:38 PM Subscribe
Where shall we stay and what shall we do in our two days in L.A and Hong Kong?
Me and my partner are travelling around the world to attend a wedding in NZ and were stopping off on the way for 2 nights/ 3 days in both LA (21-23 MAR) and Hong Kong (3-6 APR).
- We have rented a car. Therefore we can stay a little further out, but not too far out.
- I want to spend around £100/$150 for our accommodation. Bonus if there is some kind of breakfast.
- We have a cash 'spending, eating and doing' budget of about $300. What should we spend, eat and do?
- I have no idea where to stay, I think central is better but is it?
- We want to spend about £200/$300 max but we are tall; we dont mind a small room but cant deal with a small bed.
- I have no idea how much money to put aside for 'spending, eating doing' and no idea what to do with it.
- Mid twenties British couple.
- Interests - We're geeks, he loves computers, I love art and shopping. We both enjoy culture, history, science and food.
- We are probably not coming back to these places and want to do the kind of standard or famous sights, i.e. the hollywood sign, Victoria peak... as well as anything else that might pique our interests.
Any help would be awesome, I really love to make a plan and our time is limited in each place so I want to experience as much as possible!