What forthcoming theory of computation textbook did I see?
May 28, 2011 6:56 PM Subscribe
Help me figure out what computer science book I heard about on the web a while ago.
posted by silby to Computers & Internet (7 answers total) 3 users marked this as a favorite
So I'm trying to find the web page for a forthcoming theory of computation and complexity theory that I chanced across a few weeks ago. Distinguishing features:
- It definitely had not been published as of whenever in April I heard about this book, so it is not Arora-Barak or Goldreich or Sipser.
- It is not being published by Springer, MIT, Oxford, or Cambridge UPs.
- It was going to be long, something like 700 pages
- I vaguely recall something yellow on the cover design?
- I probably saw the page on one of the author's personal sites, not the publisher's site, but I'm not sure
I clearly have no recollection of the precise title or else googling would have helped.
Please hope me.