OK, who sunset my computer?

Why do my screens attached to my DELL laptop running Windows 7 turn a slightly orange hue every day at 4:45pm until I shut down and restart?

I think this must be some office practical joke software or a virus or something. It's pretty clearly not a monitor or video card issue as it affects both screens and starting task manager gives a half-second hue-less.

People in my office all make fun of me saying that I work too late. The screens turning orange is reminiscent of a sunset. But annoying.

It's not opaque and I can still get work done, it's just hard to see colors clearly in Photoshop.

Has anyone seen anything like this? Is it a stupid Windows 7 setting? I can't Google it up!
posted by metajc to Computers & Internet (2 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

Flux
posted by empath at 2:04 PM on November 22, 2010 [2 favorites]

YUP! It is FLUX. Now to find out who put it on there and hope that it wasn't me.
posted by metajc at 2:13 PM on November 22, 2010 [1 favorite]

« Older How do I get my ex-boyfriend t...   |  Has anyone else's mind compuls... Newer »