I'll be going to London from Boxing Day to middle of January, and need some ideas as to where to go, what to eat etc.
I've seen these threads
. So far what I've come up with is this:
Places to visit:
- Taking a 3-day London Pass for the first 3 days
- Spending New Year (2-3 days) in Edinburgh
- To visit the touristy things like Upper Street, Borough Market, Greenwich Market, Brick Lane Market, Westminster Abbey and Harrod's.
Places to eat at:
- Golden Hind
- Wong Kei
- Tay Do Café
- Lahore Kebab House
What I need:
- More ideas on the must-see / must-do things in London, or around
- I have a 4-5 day slot free which if possible, would like to visit Germany / France etc on the cheap
; can this be done?
- How can I maximize my money and time when there?
I can speak fluent English, but cannot speak French / German / other European languages. Accommodation will not be a problem, and other than the plane tickets and accommodation, I have not booked for anything yet.
Help is much appreciated!