I can haz inspectorz Clauz?
December 30, 2009 5:29 AM Subscribe
Trying to remember a European produced sitcom/drama about a (maybe) a spy in World War II Germany.
posted by sully75 to media & arts (7 answers total) 3 users marked this as a favorite
My memories are very vague:
1) I think I remember the final accident being about defusing a bomb that was possibly on a beach. The bomb explodes but inside are only pamphlets?
2) I think this was produced in England, fairly high budget. Funny but still serious.
3) Maybe it was called "Inspector Claus" or something like that.
4) It was on PBS (channel 13 or 21) in Long Island in the very early 80s.
5) I can't remember if it took place in England or Germany or both.
Any of these details could be wrong. I'm pretty sure it was about WWII and definitely on PBS at the time. I think I remember that it was on after Monty Python was on in the evening.