I took acid for the first time have many questions
September 27, 2009 1:10 PM Subscribe
Okay, my friend from work came over and then he, my roommate, and I were supposed to just take ecstasy and just chill out to trance music. Somehow my friend convinced us that we should take ACID. I have always told myself that I would never do it because I was afraid of going completely and utterly insane.
So we literally tripped for almost 24 hours (each took several hits of the acid and around 4 rolls of E). It was REALLY weird and easily the most awesome experience of my life. I will never look at my house the same EVER AGAIN.
The most noticeable thing me for was that we became very obsessed with perspective. Is that normal? We all took turns "sitting" in my refrigerator and we literally BECAME the fridge. I sat there yelling "OOOHHHH MYYYYY GOODDDDDD" as my friends pretended to take condiments out of me. We also started speaking in gibberish and I could somehow understand them. We also started using a British accent (which scared the daylights out of my dog!!! I could also control the tempo of the music with my mind and I somehow synchronized the lights with my arms. If I raised my arms up in the air, the lights got brighter. As I lowered my arms, the lights dimmed.
I have a few questions though:
1) Is it normal it be really depressed and somber the day after? I got really emotional and cried uncontrollably at some points. I think that is from the E
2) Our trip is just in our head right? I mean, we slid around on our bellies on my kitchen floor and we were sliding like we were on a skating rink. What would it look like to someone who was not on acid? And what about the British accents? In our head, or where we really talking like that?
3) I noticed that several times throughougt the night, I would say stuff like "This is really fununununununun" and repeat the last syllable over and over. I felt very "manic" and would make "omomomomomom" noises over and over, and REALLY fast. What's that about? One person said from the meth in the E.
4) Lastly, what are the long-term effects of acid? I mean, say you use it once or twice a year? I am in college and get good grades and I am worried about ruining my cognition and/or memory. I value my ability to compute algebra problems.....
5) If I use the LSD spiritually and therapeutically, could it actually make my life better somehow? I would like to try to have healing sessions with my friends where we express ourselves artistically and talk about how we would like to improve our lives...