Name this TV program

I think it was PBS, a roundtable discussion about a hypothetical ticking timebomb and what each branch of society thought should be done. I believe there were 3 panels: law enforcement, attorneys, and politicians. I think the host was an African-American male.

I only caught a minute of this, and it was a couple years ago, but it looked really interesting. The way I vaguely remember it there were several tables and at each were members of a community, like attorneys, and they'd weigh in on things like whether to torture, or how far they'd go, and why. Does anybody know the name of this program? Even better, where I might be able to stream it? Thanks!
posted by tslugmo to Media & Arts (4 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

Might it have been an episode of Ethics in America?
posted by willnot at 7:57 PM on February 23, 2009

2nd Ethics in America
posted by Echidna882003 at 8:37 PM on February 23, 2009

I remember that Charles Ogletree was the moderator of at least one of those segments.
posted by mlis at 8:41 PM on February 23, 2009

Wow, you guys are good. I'm not sure which one it is, but all those episodes look interesting, so who cares? I'll watch 'em all! Thanks!
posted by tslugmo at 2:19 PM on February 26, 2009

« Older I’m concerned that I may have ...   |  I set up a cam on my feeder in... Newer »