Fashion accesory expertise needed
July 16, 2008 4:03 PM   Subscribe

In the movie Mongol, Jamhuka sports a nifty silver (I imagine) "earring". Help me find one so I too can look cool.

It's not so much an earring as an adornment that hooks over the earlobe. I would appreciate anyone telling me what the appropriate name for such an adornment would be (to search more efficiently), or where one might be found. Thanks all.
posted by subajestad to Clothing, Beauty, & Fashion (3 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
I believe the term you want to search is ear wrap.
posted by peachfuzz at 5:14 PM on July 16, 2008

Just got home from the movie. I don't see the exact type here, but there's a lot that's close (depending on actual size, I guess).
posted by cocoagirl at 7:10 PM on July 16, 2008

Thank you both. The search begins.
posted by subajestad at 8:30 AM on July 17, 2008

« Older IT Heads: Vista Business Best Practices on a...   |   How many servers per country are there? Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.