I needs me some hooks
April 3, 2008 11:44 AM   Subscribe

Looking for specific metal hook for shelving unit...

I have a metal shelving unit, and it uses hooks like this one to support the shelves (it's a little over an inch long). I'm having zero luck tracking down these hooks, so I'm hoping that the hive mind can steer me to the place where I may acquire more of them. I'm in the NY area, a web-based store would be perfect. Thanks!
posted by dbiedny to Home & Garden (2 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
That looks like a Pilaster Support. You can get them at pretty much any big box hdw. store. If you need them from online, Lowes.com carries them.
posted by Chrischris at 12:28 PM on April 3, 2008

Response by poster: Chrischris, that one is close but it's not the same, the smaller end that clips in the shelving unit is not long enough. Thanks for trying, though.
posted by dbiedny at 3:56 PM on April 3, 2008

« Older i love you...   |   Hoping for a hoop Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.