Should I reschedule a trip to Longleat?
June 28, 2007 7:08 AM Subscribe
So, I've agreed to drive a group of people to Longleat Safari Park this weekend. It's been in the diary for months, but the weather forecast is not good. If you've been to Longleat before - is the bad weather going to spoil the trip? should we reschedule?