Find these free weights.
April 26, 2006 7:45 PM   Subscribe

Help me find this particular brand of square "free weights."

My old gym of several years ago had these funky stackable free weights. They were square, in a sort of inverted U-shape, but basically looked like frames of weights - not your standard big leaden barbell types. They stacked nicely into a tall pyramid formation on a center rack. I seem to recall the various weights being color-coded, but this may be a misremembrance. Anyone have a clue what this brand of weights are/were called?
posted by mykescipark to Health & Fitness (3 answers total)
Best answer: Power blocks.
posted by procrastination at 7:48 PM on April 26, 2006

Response by poster: Brilliant. That was easy.
posted by mykescipark at 7:49 PM on April 26, 2006

Yay! :)
posted by procrastination at 7:50 PM on April 26, 2006

« Older Assassin bug or squash bug? ...Or something else?   |   Help my buddy stay healthy Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.