Powder-coated metal shoe rack?
June 4, 2021 9:08 AM   Subscribe

A few weeks ago, I saw (maybe on Ask) a company that is selling metal shoe racks and storage bins powder-coated in interesting colors. Of course, now that I’m moved and I’m ready to buy some furniture like this, I can’t find it again.

I can’t believe I’m asking this, since I am 99% sure I found the vendor from a question someone else asked here looking for the vendor, but I can’t find it in search!

If memory serves, the rack was essentially two flat metal plates, held together by a single “chunky” (maybe 1.5-2” OD) metal tube, bent into an upside-down “u” shape. One of the major selling points is that lots of bright colors were available. I think it was powder-coated, not anodized.

The same company also sold storage boxes, also in interesting colors.
posted by Alterscape to Home & Garden (5 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite
Best answer: This question?
posted by jacquilynne at 9:12 AM on June 4, 2021 [1 favorite]

Best answer: Is it Open Spaces? Shoe Rack and storage bins.
posted by fancypants at 9:27 AM on June 4, 2021

Best answer: I remember that question, and it is Open Spaces.
posted by jgirl at 9:37 AM on June 4, 2021

Response by poster: Apparently I am bad at search today!

Thank you all!
posted by Alterscape at 12:23 PM on June 4, 2021

Best answer: If it helps, I find the mefi search unreliable for all but the simplest queries so I just searched "powder". I knew the question was recent enough that it would be near the top of the list regardless.
posted by jacquilynne at 12:52 PM on June 4, 2021 [1 favorite]

« Older Mixed-vaccine acceptance for international...   |   Confusion over land survey Newer »

You are not logged in, either login or create an account to post comments