What is this thing?
May 30, 2021 1:45 PM   Subscribe

There are four of them. They seem like a set. Ceramic discs with brass fittings? What are they for? photos
posted by degoao to Grab Bag (3 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
Size? They look like drawer pull knobs. The screw ends lead me to that conclusion. If they're very big, then curtain tie back knobs.
posted by amtho at 1:55 PM on May 30 [3 favorites]

Best answer: If you search vintage glass curtain tie back knobs you’ll see that the hardware matches what you have.
posted by calgirl at 2:09 PM on May 30 [6 favorites]

Response by poster: They’re about 3 inches across, but I think calgirl has it.
posted by degoao at 2:39 PM on May 30

« Older Help with paint colors for garage exterior   |   TV for young teens Newer »

You are not logged in, either login or create an account to post comments