Sex therapist in Bay Area - specialty in vaginal pain/arousal?
April 15, 2016 8:32 PM   Subscribe

I'm looking for recommendations for a sex therapist in the Bay Area who specializes in female arousal and painful sex. Any recommendations?
posted by anonymous to Health & Fitness (2 answers total)
I assume you have ruled out physical causes with your GYN. Can he or she not make a referral for you?
posted by DarlingBri at 1:35 PM on April 16, 2016

I go to Dr. Heather Howard for similar issues, and highly recommend her. She's helped me progress through the mental block that was keeping me back after my progress with physical therapy for pelvic pain had plateaued.
posted by so much modern time at 8:21 PM on April 16, 2016

« Older Where do tiny nonprofits get reliable accountancy...   |   What is this kitchen (?) implement/tool used for? Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.