What is it?
February 15, 2016 8:30 AM   Subscribe

Any idea what this thing is? Bought it for a couple bucks at a antique store. It fits the hand nicely and could be a sort of tool or part of something decorative. There's a piece broken off on one end. Thought perhaps it's for bending things? It's plain old iron.
posted by ecorrocio to Grab Bag (1 answer total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
Best answer: Kitchen Multi-Tool (via Google Images)
posted by WesterbergHigh at 8:39 AM on February 15, 2016 [15 favorites]

« Older Giving up pet because I'm pregnant   |   Help me plan a beach vacation in mexico Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.