"Tube collar"?
February 22, 2014 7:15 PM   Subscribe

My leather jacket has bitten the dust. I'd like to find a replacement, but I'm really fond of the large, tubular collar that mine had and can't seem to find that style anywhere. Any ideas or keywords I can use?
posted by griphus to Clothing, Beauty, & Fashion (4 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
I believe that's called a funnel neck, maybe? Does anything from this Google search look pleasing?
posted by itsamermaid at 7:27 PM on February 22, 2014

Maybe a stand collar?
posted by zoetrope at 9:00 PM on February 22, 2014

Shawl collar.
posted by brujita at 12:59 AM on February 23, 2014

That's sometimes called a "convertible collar," or maybe just a "zip-up collar."
posted by Corvid at 1:04 PM on February 23, 2014

« Older I want to be a fundraiser, but I don't know how...   |   iMessage equivalent for Android Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.