November 9, 2012 7:07 AM   Subscribe

What is it called to have your test columns align vertically across rows? That is: I want the letters of one row to align with the row above it, exactly, so each character takes up the exact same width? Can we do this in Word? Thanks all you word processors out there!
posted by 1inabillionmistake to Media & Arts (2 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
Have you tried a Monospace/ Fixed Width Font? Example: Courier.
posted by oceano at 7:12 AM on November 9, 2012

Yes, you want to use a monospaced font.
posted by EndsOfInvention at 7:14 AM on November 9, 2012

« Older The coalman's fedora   |   Quest for Obama poster Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.