Help me find a black metal footboard?
November 3, 2012 1:51 PM   Subscribe

We have the Sanford metal headboard featured in this set. We would like to have the footboard (as featured in the product picture) too but an afternoon in the company of Mr Google turns up nothing. Any ideas where I can get this or a similar black metal footboard without buying a whole new headboard and footboard set? Thanks!
posted by merocet to Home & Garden (3 answers total)
This is the contact details for the manufacturer of the Sanford bed. They should be able to tell you if it's available by itself and where you can get it.

Alternatively (and this is what I did when I wanted just a metal headboard that was usually only sold with the bedframe), you could go to a small independent bed or furniture store that stocks Leggett & Platt products and see if they can get the footboard for you. If they deal with the supplier on a regular basis they may be able to get items not available direct to the public.
posted by essexjan at 2:20 PM on November 3, 2012

You might try contacting Humble Abode about making a stand-alone footboard purchase.
posted by Iris Gambol at 3:37 PM on November 3, 2012

Response by poster: Thanks for the suggestions so far. I've emailed both the manufacturer and Humble Abode and asked about the footboard per your advice.
posted by merocet at 4:04 PM on November 3, 2012

« Older Should I apply to MSW programs now or later?   |   Moving to Boerne, TX. What should I know? Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.