Need a gay-friendly doctor in Tampa area.
October 4, 2012 12:36 PM   Subscribe

Gay-friendly doctors in Tampa/Pinellas county?

I'm new to area and need to find a gay or gay-friendly physician. This being Florida and all, this should be easier to do than it has been. But all the normal avenues (calling LGBT centers/phonebooks--using the gay medical directory has not been of help). For anyone who lives in Pinellas or Hillsborough counties, please let me know a good doc. If privacy is a concern, please privately message me or send replies to thank you much
posted by caveatz to Health & Fitness (2 answers total)
If nothing else comes up here, I'd email the AIDS Service Association of Pinellas (ASAP) or the Stonewall Democrats of Pinellas and ask for a recommendation.

Midtown Medical Center looks like a good place to start?
posted by barnone at 4:23 PM on October 4, 2012

Check your mefi mail
posted by mareli at 6:39 PM on October 5, 2012

« Older Oh noes. This time, it's Slverlight.   |   Should I stay or should I go? Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.