It... it all fits together
April 6, 2012 8:48 PM   Subscribe

Is there a name for those conspiracy maps that are so often shown in movies and TV shows? You know, the ones on cork board, with photos and index cards connected with strings.
posted by Uppity Pigeon #2 to Society & Culture (5 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite
String Theory. Caution TV Tropes. :)
posted by hot_monster at 9:00 PM on April 6, 2012 [2 favorites]

This collection calls them 'crazy walls'.
posted by pompomtom at 10:28 PM on April 6, 2012

I asked a similar question on AskMe and received a number of good answers.
posted by Rob Rockets at 5:28 AM on April 7, 2012

« Older My moms want me to devote my life to writing. I'm...   |   unidentified bite/sore Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.