help me help them work it out
February 12, 2012 6:55 PM   Subscribe

Asking for a friend. Marriage counseling in the Arlington/DC area? Recommendations needed...

Asking for someone who has been married about 2.5 years, and had their first child in the past year. They're having some issues that would really best be addressed and talked about with a skilled therapist for them both.

The couple lives in Arlington, but works in DC. Might anyone be able to recommend someone?

Many thanks.
posted by raztaj to Human Relations (1 answer total)
PM sent.
posted by callmejay at 9:47 PM on February 12, 2012

« Older Kids book about a little octopus?   |   Just me, my FJ, and the highway. Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.