Seeking a Physician in Melbourne, Australia who Specializes in Testosterone Replacement Therapy for Me
February 10, 2012 7:29 AM   Subscribe

I am seeking a physician in Melbourne, Australia who specializes in, or at least has substantial experience with, Testosterone Replacement Therapy for men. I've tried a hundred Google searches but I can't find anyone close -- only general listings for endocrinologists or urologists. Any specific info, or personal recommendations, would be greatly appreciated. (Email addresses would be especially helpful.) Thanks!
posted by laswingkid to Health & Fitness (2 answers total) 1 user marked this as a favorite
No particular recommendations, but you may want to look for docs who specialize in HIV/AIDS care (if you haven't already), as low testosterone is a common issue for guys with HIV/AIDS.
posted by rtha at 8:47 AM on February 10, 2012

Try this practice?

I would check out GPs with a special interest in hormone therapy before going straight to a physician - it might end up more affordable and easier to get in for appointments while getting perfectly good therapy.
posted by chiquitita at 7:36 PM on February 10, 2012

« Older Designing a gradebook database   |   Death to the &^$%# Spam Links on IF! Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.