How to fix a tooth?

Can anyone recommend a good dentist in Melbourne, Australia? We live in Seddon and don't have private health cover. Not horribly expensive preferred but quality of work is more important.
posted by Wantok to Health & Fitness (2 answers total) 2 users marked this as a favorite

What sort of work do you need done? Your local dentist will be fine - ask the people in the Newsagent this question, there are lots but not "lots and lots" of Aussies on here. Seddon Dental. If you need a whole new mouth - go to Thailand.
posted by evil_esto at 3:38 AM on May 13, 2010

I dunno, I think word of mouth recommendations are great for dentists - I've had some dodgy ones try to upsell me on all sorts of fancy tooth guards and teeth whitening things after commenting that my teeth are as perfect as anyone could hope for. That said, I'm still relatively new to Melbourne and can't help but will read with interest!
posted by Silentgoldfish at 7:49 AM on May 13, 2010

« Older Right, I’m heading off a festi...   |  Health-Research-Filter: Citati... Newer »