Where can I find a mug like this?
December 17, 2011 7:26 AM   Subscribe

Where can I find a mug like this?

I've had this mug for years. I have no idea where it came from originally. I'd like to get another as a gift. Where can I find one?

(There are tons of travel mugs and lightweight camping mugs out there. These aren't what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a plain metal mug with a plastic handle.)
posted by morninj to Food & Drink (5 answers total)
This mug is close... metal with plastic handle.

Outfitters are probably your best bet... REI, CampMor, Cabela's, etc or climbing, kayaking, hiking specialty stores.
posted by Andy's Gross Wart at 7:36 AM on December 17, 2011

Here is a plain double walled metal mug, no plastic handle though.


Maybe yours was an older model?
posted by stp123 at 8:17 AM on December 17, 2011

Link this time -- Thermos Base Camp Mug
posted by stp123 at 8:20 AM on December 17, 2011

This one looks very similar. This one too.
posted by seriousmoonlight at 8:27 AM on December 17, 2011

I had one just like that, and yes it was pretty great. It was a gimme from some vendor, I think. Could you check some web sites for promotional items?
posted by wenestvedt at 6:49 AM on December 19, 2011

« Older My breasts are large for my frame, how can I...   |   jQueryMobile make my button presses do nothing. Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.