BR2 Cable?!
August 30, 2011 12:41 PM   Subscribe

I'm trying to identify a +- 10 V cable for an electromagnet power supply I recently purchased. The manual calls it a "BR2" cable but I can't seem to find it anywhere...

Ideally I'd like to buy a adapter that will allow me to split the cable into two banana plugs. Here is a picture of the cable I'm trying to identify:

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
posted by Aanidaani to Technology (1 answer total)
It seems the people who wrote that documentation did a Terrible thing: they called a cable after its connector. This Lakeshore datasheet (PDF) talks about a +- 10 V input with a BR2 connector. You can see a BR2 connector in this Radiall datasheet.
posted by Monday, stony Monday at 1:56 PM on August 30, 2011

« Older I am shopping for a violin. Help me plz.   |   My joints POP loudly Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.