What is this called?
June 27, 2011 8:54 PM   Subscribe

Is there a specific term for this architectural/design feature?

I've seen this on some buildings, and in a church. Is there a name for it?
posted by cp311 to Grab Bag (3 answers total)
Best answer: I think it's a pediment, or do you mean something more specific?
posted by jessamyn at 8:59 PM on June 27, 2011

Response by poster: It's a broken pediment! Thanks.
posted by cp311 at 9:06 PM on June 27, 2011

Yup, definitely a broken pediment!
posted by hitchcockblonde at 3:46 AM on June 28, 2011

« Older Repair or brick?   |   Early-2000s Perl Beckons with Plentiful... Newer »
This thread is closed to new comments.